2018 PA Day Photo Workshop for Kids!
Updated: Feb 12, 2019
REGISTER TODAY! SPOTS ARE LIMITED!
Is your kid eager to try something new? Or maybe she's been expressing a strong interest in photography? Either way, our new PA Day Photo Workshops are a great way for your kid to spend a day off from school. Our workshops are a super fun, hands-on, immersive experience that introduce kids to the creative and technical fundamentals of digital photography. They will be excited to take their photography skills to the next level!
Our current 2018 PA DAY photo workshops: (More to be added soon!)
PA Day: Jan. 19 Time: 10 am-3 pm Theme: Looking for Light
PA DAY: Feb. 16
Time: 10 am- 3pm
Theme: Shutter Speed
(For Children Ages 9-13)
PA Day Workshop Location: Back Lane Studios, 5 Neepawa Ave, (Roncesvalles, Toronto)
What students learn in a Project Kids & Cameras PA DAY workshop:
• The simple principles of Composition and how to compose better photos using the Rule of Thirds.
• Vantage Points and how shooting from different perspectives can turn an average photo into one with impact!
• How to use the Elements of Design (lines, colour, shape, pattern, texture) to create photos with emotion and energy!)
• Basic Digital Cameras Skills: how to properly handle and use a camera and its awesome modes and features!
• Introduction to the fundamentals of Portraiture, Landscape, and Macro photography...and much more!
What We Provide:
• Digital cameras and portable printers for use during the program.
• Participants will print and take home their favourite photos.
• Taught by Diana Nazareth, a certified Teaching Artist Instructor with Vulnerable Sector Clearance.
PA DAY fee: $50
How to Register!
To register your child for a PA DAY workshop please contact
Back Lane Studios at email@example.com or call 647-313-1654.